Background

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Snow Day! -- March 17, 2012

Monday night at 10:30 it started snowing. By 11:00 it looked like this.
 
What’s going on out here?
 
Snow1

Tuesday morning we woke up to more snow than we’ve had here in years. LuLu didn’t quite know what to make of it at first.
 
Snow2

Snow3

Wally just wanted to catch snowballs.
 
Snow4

LuLu couldn’t figure out where they went.
 
Snow5

I had to go to work, but Rich and the kids stayed home and played.

Snow6

They gave me a ride to work and picked me up at the back door of the lab at lunch time.  These are the faces that greeted me.  Aren’t they just too cute?  Hugs, smooches, love!

BabiesKathy4

A day or two of snow is a treat, but I’m glad it doesn’t stick around too long. We’re back to the same old rain now. It’s easier to deal with, but snow is much more fun to play in.
 
Stay cozy and have a good weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment